Close Menu
Winter Park Attorneys
Free Initial Consultation
Available 24/7

Winter Park Child Relocation Attorney

A parent who desires to move, or permanently relocate their minor child (or children) more than 50 miles for over 60 consecutive days from their current residence must strictly comply with the provisions of Florida’s relocation statute, prior to attempting to do so. If the parents are unable to agree on moving the children, there are many factors which must be considered by the Court before a move would otherwise be allowed.

Relocation or moving the children is a very serious matter. We can help you to ensure your request to relocate complies with the law and is properly presented to the Court, if necessary. If you are a parent who is opposed to such a move or relocation of your children, we can similarly assist you in this most important legal issue.

Contact Our Experienced Winter Park Child Relocation Attorneys Today

If you are contemplating relocation or move of the children, or believe the other parent is considering such a modification, it is essential that you discuss this matter with a Winter Park child relocation attorney as soon as possible. Mr. Zelman or Mr. Cotter can help guide you through this very difficult and invariably emotional process.

Share This Page:

© 2016 - 2024 Cotter & Zelman, P.A., Attorneys & Counselors at Law. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab