Winter Park Criminal Defense Attorney
Aggressive Trial Lawyers Who Get Results
If you are facing criminal charges, the attorney you choose can make a dramatic impact on the outcome of your case. It is vital that you hire a skilled and experienced Winter Park criminal defense attorney who will vigorously protect your rights.
- Winter Park Assault & Battery
- Winter Park Domestic Violence
- Winter Park Drug Crime
- Winter Park DUI
- Winter Park Federal Crime
- Winter Park Pretrial Diversion
- Winter Park Probation Violation
- Winter Park Sex Crimes
- Winter Park Theft
- Winter Park Unemployment Fraud
- Winter Park White Collar Crime
The Winter Park criminal attorneys of Cotter & Zelman, P.A., are known for skillfully handling complex criminal matters from arrest to appeal. We have secured not-guilty verdicts, dismissals of charges and reduced sentences in many cases. If you have been charged with a crime in Orlando, Winter Park or anywhere in central Florida, we are committed to defending your rights, your record and your freedom.
Both of our attorneys are former prosecutors with more than 65 years of combined legal experience who have established a reputation of success in the courtroom and at the negotiating table. As your attorneys, we will aggressively defend your rights and ensure that you understand all of your options. At our firm, you will get the personal attention and trustworthy counsel you need to mount the most effective defense to your charges.
State And Federal Defense · Misdemeanors And Felonies
We defend central Florida adults and juveniles against state and federal crimes ranging from misdemeanors to serious felonies. Our firm also assists clients with bond hearings, expungements, pretrial diversion and probation violations.
Some of the crimes we defend against include:
- Drug crimes, including marijuana possession and cultivation, prescription drug charges, drug trafficking, drug manufacturing, drug sale and all others drug offenses
- Sex crimes, including child pornography, traveling to meet a minor, solicitation of prostitution, Internet sex crimes, sexual assault and all other sex offenses
- Domestic violence
- DUI and other related charges, including felony DUI, underage DUI, vehicular homicide, DUI drugs, DUI manslaughter, and post-
- DUI driver’s license suspension or revocation
- Unemployment fraud
- Theft and other property crimes, including shoplifting, identity theft, burglary, robbery, employee theft, white collar crimes and others
- Assault and battery
- Manslaughter and murder
- White collar crimes, including embezzlement, mortgage fraud and others
- Juvenile crimes, including drug charges, assault, burglary, theft, underage drinking, sex crimes, DUI, property crimes and others
- Habitual traffic offender
- Driving while license suspended or revoked
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Fleeing and eluding
- Reckless driving
- All other misdemeanor and felony crimes
Contact Our Winter Park Criminal Defense Attorneys Today
If you or someone you know has been charged with a crime in central Florida, the Winter Park criminal attorneys of Cotter & Zelman, P.A., can help. Call us at 407-629-4711 or contact us by email.