Winter Park Criminal Defense & Family Law Attorneys
Cotter & Zelman, P.A., is a boutique firm dedicated to serving the legal needs of its clients throughout central Florida and providing excellent client service and guidance throughout the often stressful and challenging process of bringing or defending a legal matter. Partners Kenneth Cotter and Andrew Zelman have over 65 years of combined experience advocating for clients in family law, criminal law, and personal injury matters. Cotter and Zelman are both former state prosecutors with decades of experience in fighting for the rights and interests of Florida individuals and their families, and winning positive results for their clients at all stages of the negotiation, settlement, trial, and appeals processes. Contact our experienced Winter Park criminal defense & family law attorneys today.
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Child Custody & Time Sharing
- Child Support
- Collaborative Divorce
- Domestic Violence Injunctions
- Family Law Mediation
- Fathers’ Rights
- Grandparents’ Rights
- High Net Worth Divorce
- Legal Separation
- Military Divorce
- Modification & Enforcement
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Property Distribution
- Child Relocation
- Same-Sex Divorce
- Sole Custody
- Personal Injury
Providing Legal Services to Individuals and Families Across Central Florida
The Winter Park attorneys of Cotter & Zelman represent clients across the region in the following areas:
- Family Law: Our attorneys handle all types of divorce and family law matters including high-asset divorces, collaborative divorces, military divorces, property division, parenting and timesharing plans, alimony, child support, modification and enforcement of support orders, grandparents’ rights, domestic violence, and more. We will work to promote economic and efficient outcomes, while focusing on getting you the family law outcomes you deserve. As an example of one such outcome, Kenneth Cotter obtained a punitive damage award of $1,000,000 for a client in a divorce matter involving domestic violence.
- Criminal Defense: As former prosecutors, our attorneys are intimately familiar with all aspects of criminal prosecutions and investigations on both the state and federal level, and will fight for your constitutional rights and freedom. We handle a wide range of criminal law matters, including white collar crime, federal crimes, drug crimes, sex crimes, theft, unemployment fraud, and assault and battery. Our attorneys have been on the forefront of criminal law for decades, and Kenneth Cotter in fact was part of the defense team in the first ever criminal trial utilizing DNA evidence (which was later profiled on the show 20/20).
- Personal Injury: We represent injured victims and their families in motor vehicle accident, premises liability, and wrongful death matters, and will force all defendants into court, if necessary, to pay for the full range of damages suffered by our clients as a result of the defendants’ negligence and wrongdoing.
A Boutique Firm with the Experience and Personal Service to Meet Your Needs
When you work with the Winter Park attorneys of Cotter & Zelman, P.A., you can expect personalized service and contact from our attorneys through every step of your family law, criminal law, or personal injury matter. Our attorneys have intentionally kept the firm caseload manageable so that they can provide the same caring and attentive service to each and every client as they have done through decades of private legal service in the central Florida area. There is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to the law, and our attorneys will work with you to come up with the best legal strategy to meet your needs – whether that be in efficiently negotiating a settlement to resolve a matter, or in aggressively pursuing your interests into trial and beyond – and guide you throughout the process as we work towards obtaining the legal goals of you and your family.
Contact Our Winter Park Attorneys Today
From our office in Winter Park, we represent clients throughout central Florida. Call Cotter & Zelman, P.A., at 407-629-4711 to schedule a free consultation with our skilled Winter Park criminal defense, family law, and personal injury attorneys. We look forward to speaking with you.